Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Living Green Expo

I have to say, I'm pretty excited.  I've been invited to be a vendor at the Living Green Expo at the Williamson Country Ag. Center in Franklin, TN.  It's this Saturday from 9:30 am until 3:30 pm.  I really can't think of a better fit for someone like me who reuses and recycles in almost every project that I do than an event centered on greener living!
I was really tickled by the overwhelmingly positive response that I received from the organizers and I really look forward to exploring a new kind of event.  I have to admit though, I'm a little nervous, too.  This is typically not the kind of event that people go to looking for a wacky new lamp or funky, recycled jewelry, so we'll see if the audience is there.

Here are a few news pieces that will be available at the show this weekend:







2 comments: