Monday, August 27, 2012

Missives from the Field

So, I participated in a craft fair this last Saturday that was a complete and total bust.  Well to call it a craft fair is kind of misleading there was a "recycled" craft/handmade section within a larger "green" expo.  I've never been to an event so poorly attended, up to and including a last minute yard sale and a craft show in a garage that no one could find.  I did better at BOTH of those events, by...I dunno', a LOT!  I don't know what happened, the organizers were friendly, helpful and on the ball, by all accounts, there was more advertising this year than last.  My fellow artists provided variety and the event was free to attend.  Despite all of that, it was a disaster.  To pass the time and to stay awake, I took to posting the following to my personal Facebook feed.  I hope that you find them amusing, as was my intent.
 
***
  
***
***
***
***
***
  
***
  
***
***
  
***
***
***
 









No comments:

Post a Comment