Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I have a featured project!

I meant to post this when it was fresh (and I was closer to the top of the page) but I am a featured project on the Junkmarket Style website. Mine is the posting that is currently second from the bottom. This is the finished product of those tea tin lamps I posted while in progress a month or 2 ago. I still haven't wired their table top counter parts, for I am lazy. (or some might say working 4 jobs, very busy)For those of you that have not seen the website/magazine it is a wealth of projects for recycling, reinventing and reimagining flea market finds and out & out junk. I like the website a lot because it invites reader contributions so you get some great ideas, get to see beautiful things and a lot of people just post the awesome junk that they have discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment