Monday, June 4, 2012

2 Storeys Antiques

As you may have read in my previous posts, I kinda' have a collector's crush on Carter's Creek Station Antiques.  Slightly off the beaten track in just barely Columbia TN, it's an old general store and grainery that houses many, many booths of antique-y goodness.  The grainery is a separate building across the street from the main location that has been growing and evolving over the past couple of years.  There is a space in it that had been converted into a funky, little apartment at one point, but recently has opened as its own antique store.  Carol and Bubba Storey have been one of my two favorite vendors at Carter's Creek ever since I bought my 1963 combo record player/hifi/TV from Bubba and he drove it all the way to Nashville and helped me load it in the front door.  I have since made many a happy purchase from the 2 of them and I am thrilled that they've opened their own spot in addition to their existing booth in the grainery, 2 Storeys Antiques.  They could not be more fun-loving and friendly and they always have fantastic deals on great items.  Below is just the tiniest selection off items available at 2 Storeys.
Gorgeous metal file cabinet and sundries


Amber luster glass with a carry rack

Funky, chippy radio cabinet, gutted and ready to store your unusual treasures
 
A view of the front and loads of adorable lawn furniture
Like Carters Creek Station, 2 Storeys offers layaway.  Their hours are Thursday - Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 1-5.

1 comment:

  1. Bubba delivered a kitchen cabinet to me too..........about 50 miles from their store. I haven't made it into 2Storeys yet, but can't wait.

    Cute post. I saw you on facebook and am now following you. Please come visit my blog.......
    PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com. 8-)

    ReplyDelete