Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall 2010 Jewelry items

Flowers & Iron  $125
Yet again I have shirked my larger artistic responsibilities to play in my boxes of shinies.  I have reworked a couple of pre-existing pieces much more to my liking and made a few from scratch.  Please look them over and let me know what you think in the comments.  I'm pretty new to jewelry making over all, so I'm trying to learn as I go. 
I love Scotch! Scotchy-scotch-scotch! $60

I <3 Motorheads  $65


Guns Don't kill People, I Do $50


detail of the Junior NRA medal used in Guns Don't Kill People, I Do
Light as a Feather $60
Detail: This utilizes a vintage Coro brooch that is still intact so that it can be secured to your clothing if needed.
South of the Border Down Mexico Way  $65
Art Nouveau Waterfall $75
If you have any questions about the items used I will answer them as best I can.  Thanks for looking1

No comments:

Post a Comment